IP Competency: Novice, Proficient, Expert
Duration: 60 minutes Available through: 12/31/2021
Hear directly from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) subject matter experts on the most commonly asked questions and scenarios received from NHSN users. Do you have questions for the NHSN? Send them to email@example.com prior to the webinar.
Group Site License: Registration includes one internet connection and one telephone connection at one location and an unlimited number of participants from your organization in one listening room.
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing Contact Hours: 1.00 (not always applicable as not all webinars are eligible)
- To get CNE for a webinar, you must attend the program in its entirety and complete an on-line evaluation of it. Your feedback is not only required by our CNE accrediting body, but it is vital to development of future programming that best meets learners' needs. We read every word you write.
- No speaker or planning committee member disclosed any financial or commercial interest that affected this educational activity.
All Event Center users/viewers must access the meeting with an HTML 5 supported web browser. To confirm if you are ready to participate in a web meeting, please take the browser test:
Below are more specific user requirements for the EventCenter web technology.
Minimum System Requirements:
2.0Ghz Processor or faster
2 GB RAM (Greater than 2 GB recommended)
Minimum Browser Requirements:
Browser must support HTML-5. To detect your browser version, run https://whichbrowser.net/
Windows 7 or later
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Chrome 60 or greater
Firefox 52 or greater
Edge 14 or greater
Safari 10 or greater
iOS 10 or greater
Internet Explorer 11
IP Addresses and Ports to Allow for HTML5:
126.96.36.199 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
188.8.131.52 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
184.108.40.206 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
220.127.116.11 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
18.104.22.168 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you watching this webinar with a group? Everyone watching the presentation can request a certificate.
Note: Each group member must register themselves for the survey via this link using your APIC username and password: Survey and Certificate Access.
At the end of the event, you will receive a verification code. All group members must have this verification code to access the survey and certificate.
Upon completion of the program:
- Log in to webinars.apic.org and select “Dashboard”.
- Select the webinar you just viewed followed by the Contents tab
- Input the verification code in the space provided and submit
- Complete the webinar survey
- Print Certificate
Direct any questions to email@example.com.